Based on the guidance we have received and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve our guests. We are here to provide you with exceptional accommodation experiences attaining the adequate hygiene, safety, and operational methods. We feel it is important to reach out to you the actions we are taking to keep our facilities safe and healthy. Our teams carefully follow the adequate cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection protocols. These protocols assist in illness prevention and include:
- Regular sanitation training for our team members.
- Clearly established time-schedule for cleaning and disinfection in all areas.
- Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizers.
- Frequent cleaning and wash down of outdoor and high touch locations, including walkways, staircase, elevators.
- Fast response to off-cycle cleaning issues.
Given the current concerns related to the new coronavirus 2019 (covid-19), we have established house rules that, along with adequate sanitation protocols, safety methods and operation procedures, guarantee the well-being of our guests during their stay with us. These rules include:
- We advise our guests to keep one and a half (1.5) meters distance from the person next in line while approaching any indoors help-desk (reception, bar, buffet).
- We provide a face mask for our guests in case of coughing and/or sneezing in any indoors public space of the hotel.
- We inform of the maximum use of our elevators , we make suggestion for NOT-USE and of the use of a face mask.
- We offer fast procedures for check in & check out and we recommend the use of electronic alternatives by using g our check in form at www.mykoniatihotels.gr
- We suggest prepayments when its possible, receipt of invoices by email and payments by credit cards .
- We do disinfection of our key Cards .
- We have extended our check-out and check-in between stays (check out until 11.00 am and check in from 3.00 pm). This change in the time interval between each check in and check out is mandatory to ensure that between different customers the room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, as well as that adequate natural ventilation of the space is followed.
- There is prohibition of entry into the rooms to non-residents
- We strictly follow the cleaning and disinfection program according Hellenic Health Organization and meticulous cleaning and very good room ventilation during the hours between stays.
- We will offer daily change of clothing and towels, only at the request of the customer.
- On the purposes of public health protection actions, we must keep a record of staff members and all persons staying at the hotel - name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail) - , so that it is possible to communicate with the close contacts in the case of any COVID-19 impact, which may be identified afterwards. We respect & strictly follow all the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We have reduced by 1/3rd our restaurants’ capacity by arranging our spaces to meet the new required distances. We adjusted our breakfast & dinner buffet, so all our delicacies are served without the use of shared utensils (tongs ) and only by our hotel staff and be protected by a placement of polycarbonate material.
- Extension of timetable will be made to avoid crowding.
- Entering and leaving our restaurants for their meals, our guests are being advised to use the special hand sanitizers placed for that purpose at all our restaurants’ entrances.
- For our guests’ Room Service, will be offered for free.
- To avoid any health issues that may be caused from goods and/or services brought from third parties and consumed in-house we do not allow off-property food delivery services.
- Outdoor & indoor pool will be open for use.
- We encourage our visitors to get in touch with any member of our team for recommendations and/or remarks that will improve our operations.
Our aim is to provide high-quality personalized services. All our team members are enthusiastic professionals at our guests’ disposal, responding promptly and effectively to their requests.
For our team members of the operating departments who join the daily shifts we took the following actions:
- All staff have been trained to implement and adhere to health protocols
- We have provided everyone with all recommended protective gear.
- It is recommended that all staff should be checked for temperature every morning as part of their individual responsibility.
- We took measures to limit social hubs and keep a safe distance between team members (1,5m+).
As part of our commitment for the health and well-being of our guests, employees, and community, we are carefully monitoring the new coronavirus (covid19) situation through regular updates and guidance from the Hellenic Health Organization (E.O.D.Y.) and the National Health Ministry, as well as additional government and European organizations.
Based on the guidance we have received and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve our guests.
We are very proud of our company's teams who in these unprecedented circumstances show a very high level of self, social, as well as professional responsibility.
We value each guest that honors us with a visit to our destination.